Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Paw It Forward

Hi ho!!!

My mom is going to try and put the Paw It Forward picture/link up tonight on the blog for me.

That is, if she remembers how to do it. Tee hee hee!


Here's a picture of Numo, the cutest Hedgie ever:













And here's a picture of a pecan pie my mom cooked. Why she has it I don't know but she asked if she could add it to my blog and I said okay. She might add pictures of her crocheting once in a while too.


I think that's it for now. Thank you all again for your comments, that makes me so happy that I can just spin in circles for like a half hour!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy, pecan pie ! Do you think you could post a piece out to Australia for me ? I sure would like some !

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

hi boomer! i like your name! i will come and visit your blog more. pecan pie...yummy!!! did you get a lick?

Anonymous said...

Pecan pie, you lucky duck, errr, dog...

As Hershey said, hope you got a lick.

And welcome to DogsWithBlogs, there are a lot of us!

Drop by my place sometime for a chinwag...at http://tintinblogdog.blogspot.com/.

I will include a link to ya.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin