Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rocco, Cats That Look Like Hitler, and Photo Editors

Hi ho!

Lots to post about today so first I'll start with Rocco...

My mom volunteers for American Brittany Rescue and she helped transport a pooch named Rocco to the vet on Saturday. Poor fella is sick with Kennel Cough and he can’t go to his foster home until he gets better.

I guess he was found in a shelter out in Riverside which is kind of far from where I live and a lady called ABR and said, “Hey, there’s a Brittany in a shelter out here.” So another nice lady went and got Rocco and bailed him out but since he had Kennel Cough he couldn’t go to his foster home so mom picked him up and took him to a vet in some place called Orange County which is another place kind of far from where I live.

This all happened on Saturday and his foster mom was suppose to pick him up on Monday but he was too sick and the vet couldn’t hold him any longer so his foster mom took him to another vet. She said he looked so sad… He just gets dropped off at places and left behind. He doesn’t know that these people are trying to make him better; I don’t think he’s use to that. Mom says he will be at his foster home for sure on Thursday. Hopefully she can visit him this coming weekend and give him big Boomer kisses!

I’m so thankful for rescues and shelters. They helped me, my sister Annabelle, my brother Snickers, and thousands and thousands of other pooches. They give us dogs (cats too) second chances. God bless them all...


Cats that look like Hitler, say it aint so! Now I aint the Anti-Semite (yo Mel!) but you have to admit, this site is hilarious. Check out this guy - you can tell he's hell bent on world domination. I betcha he's got his own autographed copy of Mein Kampf. I shudder to think what life would be like under his rule.


Photo editor help please! My dad is wondering about a good photo editor to buy. Mom keeps telling him to buy Photoshop but he doesn't want to spend that much money. Any suggestions? We run Windows at home - I keep telling them to get a Mac but I don't know when that will happen.

I think that's it for now. Mom says she has to stop typing for me and get back to work. I might be able to update later. Oh yah, and she can't remember how to add a picture with a link to the site attached to it so if you know how could you please post it in comments - that is if you don't mind...

Hooray for stubby butts!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Boomer,
Just wanted to say welcome to the world of blogging via dogs with blogs. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Take care.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Anonymous said...

Hey

My Dad says you should try Photoshop Elements - it has most of the features of the full $800 photoshop, but its like $80. you can download a trial at adobe.com. He also likes Paint Shop Pro.

Chuck

Anonymous said...

I wish all doggies could have nice homes like we all do - and humans who love them. It makes me sad :-( But thanks DOG for foster humans and all those other peeps who work in the shelters and try and find all the doggies homes - everyone deserves to be happy.

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Get a mac, the human woman has a powerbook and its easy for me to type on it, plus it comes with all the stuff you need, and if you get a graphire pad, it comes with photoshop elements and that's all your human will need.

Meeshka
(mac is my middle name)