Saturday, February 17, 2007

Outside Fun

I love to play with my tennis ball - it's my "art". Every day mom comes home from work and comes outside to greet us and she always has my "chuck-it" ball launcher in hand. When I see my chuck it I know it's time to play and I get all dippy. She'll chuck the ball, I'll run like mad to get it then bring it back, and then she'll throw it again. Over and over until I'm all warn out. I just love it.








What is Snickers and Annie doing while I'm playing? Well, they are either scratching the ground for grubs, or eating poop. Sometimes Snickers will run around like a goof, sometimes Annie will watch mom and I, but mostly it's grub and poop eating time.










Look at Annie's ear's in this picture, I just love them! Sometimes mom looks at her and cries. I think it's because someone treated Annie bad before she came to live with them. Mom shouldn't cry, Annie is safe and happy here at home.










Here's Snickers telling mom to hurry up and take the picture so he could go inside and eat! With Snickers, it's all about the food.













And finally, here's an up close picture of my face.

Kiss my nose baby, you know you want to!











Update on grandma: First of all, thank you to all of you who have kept grandma in your poochie prayers. The doctors think that they can remove the cancer through surgery so we are waiting to get that scheduled, hopefully in early March. Grandma's dog, Bob, is taking good care of her and will keep guard up until she goes into surgery, then mom and dad, and her brothers will take over from there. Bob is a good dog, a true Carin Terrier with a heart of gold.

Talk to you later my friends!

9 comments:

Wimsey said...

Hello Boomer! Looks like you're having a good time, and the pictures are great. Glad to hear about your grandma too!

Wimsey

Joe Stains said...

those are great photos. we are glad annie is home with you guys and your mom gives her lots of love. tanner eats poop too, gross.

wally said...

hey boomer! wow--you have nice weather out there. sweet. looks like a good time is being had by all. annie is a-dor-a-ble. i wasn't treated so well before but it's pretty amazing how quickly we get over things and love our new peeps, eh? my sis is c-c-razy for the chuckit, too! i play easier games like dora the explorer (it involves ambling and sniffing. i don't eat poo, though, except of the cat variety).

wally.

ps. thanks for the update on your grams! i hope she does well and her surgery is successful.

Finnegan said...

You and your doggy siblings are so sweet!! *SMOOCHES* I don't quite eating poop but oh well. Glad your grandmother is doing better!

Woofs,

Finnegan

FleasGang said...

Love the photos! I know I've said it once but I'll say it again - Annie and Simon have got to be related. Except for the fact that Simon doesn't have a tail, they are twins :-)

FleasGang

Fu Fu said...

Hee. Boomer you do have a very kissable nose. I'll kiss you if I'm a female doggie. And Annie looks really cute.... Tell your mum dont be sad. I wanna see Annie's nose up close too

~ fufu

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hello Boomer! Send our good wishes to your Grandma please, hope she gets better soon!

Annie is the sweetest wee dog!

love and licks Marv xxxx

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh forgot to say, I eat rabbit poo! ps from Jeannie "Now there is a phrase I never thought I would type!"

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

great pictures I particularly like the last one of you.

Nose licks for your grandmother.

~Scrappy