Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Never Mind Voting for Me...

Vote for Bunji!

Hi everyone. Look, I have been thinking, I know I'm a gorgeous dog. I mean, I'm stud quality from my nose to my stubby tail. Let's face it though, I'm not going to win the contest, or even come in third. It's totally cool though because I am confident in who I am.

So mom and I have talked and we have decided to campaign for Bunji. All of us have votes in the hundreds, some even over a thousand. Poor Bunji only has 64 votes. I for one think he deserves more than that so I'm going to focus my energy on the Bunji campaign.

my pimped pic!

So everyone, please vote for Bunji. Let's try and get him to over 100 votes by Sunday. Please!!!

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

you sure are nice and bunji sure is cute

Nessa Happens said...

I voted for Bunji Boomer!!!

And hey, stop by our blog because we're having a contest maybe you could definitely win!

http://nanookthenewfy.blogspot.com/2007/07/contest.html

Ender said...

Hey Boomer, wanna play a game? I have nominated you for the rockin' guy blogger award. Pass it on to 5 new dogs!